Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Useful Links
Arashi Nekomotze  Rulesx

| Rank Information |
| Forbidden Jutsu/Weapons |
| General Rules |
| ChatBox Rules |
| Character & RP Rules |
| Staff Responsibilities |
| Ryo System |
| Bijuu Guide |

Arashi Nekomotze  Tempzj

| Character Template |
| Weapon Template |
| Puppet Template |
| Clan Template |
| Jutsu Template |
| Modification Template |

Arashi Nekomotze  Otherso | Plot: Chapter One |
| Rank & Color Request |
| Claim-A-Face |
| Face Claim List |
| Useful Applications |
| Application Check |
Latest topics
» I'm Kazumi
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 am by Kazumi

» Sugestions
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 am by Arashi

» Arashi Nekomotze
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am by Arashi

» Nekomotze Clan
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 am by Arashi

» Heyo, Arashi here :3
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 am by Arashi

» Tarou Amani WIP
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 am by ClosenHeart

» Hayai Clan (Canon-Swift Release) Done
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 am by Agent of Chaos

» I am an Agent of Chaos >)
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am by Agent of Chaos

» ~True Happiness is Bliss~
Arashi Nekomotze  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm by Bliss

Top posters
Stan
Arashi Nekomotze  I_vote_lcapArashi Nekomotze  I_voting_barArashi Nekomotze  I_vote_rcap 
Karasu
Arashi Nekomotze  I_vote_lcapArashi Nekomotze  I_voting_barArashi Nekomotze  I_vote_rcap 
Mistborn
Roxas
Arashi
Cut
Agent of Chaos
Makai Kasai Meimukami
Ken
Zero
Affiliates
Our Button:

Arashi Nekomotze  Af5f

Arashi Nekomotze  Affili10
Arashi Nekomotze  Aff10
Arashi Nekomotze  Ultimateshinobi15

Arashi Nekomotze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi

Arashi Nekomotze  Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Nekomotze    Arashi Nekomotze  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am

[General Information]

Name: Arashi Nekomotze
Nickname/Alias:
Looks: Arashi is of usual height and weight for his age. He doesn't appear very muscular on the outside, but he is quite strong. His medium length hair is red and spiky, of which he is very proud. He usually wears a black net shirt with short sleeves under his jacket. He has several, but he prefers to wear his gray and red one. Arashi also wears black or gray shorts, with a weapon pouch tied on his right leg. His favorite footwear are red sandals.
Arashi:

Personality: Arashi is generally a very social and "jolly" person. He's always smiling and he likes to hang out with his teammates. He always makes jokes and everybody likes to be around him. But he is actually, very shy. Its hard for him to meet new friends, and he is very afraid of getting into trouble. He's also very intelligent, but only his closest friends and family know that, because he tries to hide it. Even tough he has a born talent for tactics and outsmarting the opponent, he won't use it unless it's really necessary. That is because he finds it very boring, but he will use it in case someones life is threatened.

When he starts thinking about something (creating tactics, analyzing his opponent, etc.) he suddenly completely changes his character. He gets serious, talks back and is often sarcastic. Its best not to bother him when he is in this state of mind. He has always been a "good boy", never getting into trouble. If you don't count fist-fight, in which he had lots of experience. He would usually start a fight when somebody was arrogant to him. He hated that the most. As he got older, he kept that behaviour.

Likes & Dislikes:
Arashi likes birds. He really likes birds. A lot. He thinks that they are the most perfect being the world has ever seen. They can fly. They are pretty. They can sing. Perfect. Becouse of his interest in birds, he read a lot of books about them, and learned to easily recognize their species, gender and age. He has quite a lot of pet birds, of which he takes care. They are on of the most important aspects of his life. When he is bored, he often builds bird shelters, houses. His favourite colour is red, and he also likes singing and music.

Arashi hates meat. He thinks that killing and eating animals is cruel, and he is strictly against eating meat. He also hates lies. He always tells the truth, unless it's for saving someones life. He gets extremely mad when people lie to him, and he is quite good in telling lies from truth. He doesn't like getting up early in the morning, because he needs a good night sleep. If he doens't sleep, he gets grumpy and sarcastic, even tough its not on purpose. And, he hates arrogant people. Many of arrogant people ended up with a fist in their head for insulting or being mean to him. Thats the only time he would get in trouble.

Catch Phrase: "You can't outrun me, don't even try."

[Battle Information]

Clan Name: Nekomotze
Skill Specialty: Taijutsu
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu (I know, I don't have this yet. I just wrote it for the future.)

Elemental Affinity: Doton
Main: Doton
Sub: Fuuton (Same as above, for the future.)

Special Characteristics: (I'm not sure, is this like "Extreme Strength" or stuff like that? Or just tatoos? Anyway, I wanna be the Five Tails Jinchuuriki, I don't know if this's the place to put it...)
Flaws/Weaknesses: Arashi is intelligent, but when he's in the fire of battle, he often forgets to plan and listen to orders; he just wants to defeat his opponents. He also has a medium fear of heights.

[Rank Information]

Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

[Weapons Information]

Weapon:

Name: Kunai
Appearance: A black metal bladed knife, used by shinobi of all ranks and villages. Has a circle at the end of a handle.
Special Abilities: /
Origin: Arashi's father gave him the kunai, when he was still in the academy.

Items

• Kunai
  • Weapon Pouch
  • Headband

[Jutsu Information]

Name: Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Replacment)
Type: /
Element: /
Description: With this technique, one replaces their own body with a block of wood or some other object, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's an useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.

Name: Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Range: /
Type: Ninjutsu
Handsigns: Tiger
Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones will dissipate when they come into contact with something. These clones can be easily distinguished by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc…).

Name: Wairudoraifu Hon'nō No Jutsu (Wild Life Instincts)
Range: /
Type: Kinjutsu (Hidden)
Handsigns: / (Optional Tiger sign.)
Description: The user awakens the bear instincts inside him, and starts focusing chakra. The jutsu will increase user's strength and speed, for about 25% each. They also grow claws from their fists, each one about 5 centimeters long. Said claws are as hard and sharp as they would be if they were artificially made out of iron. The user also grows some more hair on their bodies, and their hair stands up a bit, getting spiked, giving them more of a "feral" apperance.

Name: Yama No Goon No Jutsu (Roar of the Mountains)
Range: Medium ( 5-10 m)
Type: Kinjutsu (Hidden)
Handsigns: /
Description: You concentrate some chakra in your throat, and release it by a loud roar. It is very similar of that of a bear, but much louder. The roar causes a shockwave, which is able to stop kunais or shuriken from hitting the user. If there is a another person 2 m or closer to the user, it will suffer a complete lose of hearing for 3 posts. This is great for fighting in a large crowds, as instant deafness will cause panic and a complete stop in communication.

Pets/Summons:
/

[Background Information]

History:

Arashi was born in Iwigakure, in a hospital. He wasn't very special as a young child. His father and mother were both from the Nekomotze clan, and they didn't really have much money. His father was a chuunin shinobi, and his mother worked around the small rough house carved in rock they called home all day. They had just enough money for life, but with a new member in their family they started having financial problems. This forced Mizuri (Arashis father) to start taking more B and A missions, with higher risks. Arashis mother, Asura, was strictly against it. But that risk had to be taken. He was doing alright for some time, until one day he was killed in action. This devastated both Arashi and his mother. Arashi was 5 years old at that time. Arashis mother had to find a job, and she did. She worked at a stone quarry, but there was a problem. Who would watch Arashi while she was off to work? They couldn't afford a nanny. She found that sending him in the Academy would be the easiest thing to do, but she had doubts. She didn't want Arashi to end up like her husband. But Arashi wanted to just like his father, and to serve the Tsuchikage and help the village. He convinced her and so it was. While she was working at the quarry all day, Arashi was in the Academy, training and learning. He seemed special talented for Taijutsu, which was expected as he was a Nekomotze. There was still a problem. The payment from the quarry was very low, Arashi and his mother could barely survive. At that time, the Five Tails Jinchuuriki died, and Iwagakure was searching for a new host for it. As it was fond of killing it's Jinchuuriki during the proccess of sealing, nobody wanted to be the host. So the village elders had to put up a reward for it. Arashi volunteered, but without his mother knowing about it. One day, a group of ANBU took Arashi from his mother and explained that he's the new host. They were suprised how Arashi didn't tell his mother, but hey. He was the only one who wanted the job. They payed his mother a great amount of ryo, and lead Arashi with them. They sealed the tailed beast inside him; and suprisingly, he survived! Arashi didn't really changed in any way, he couldn't even feel a difference, except the seal located on his right shoulder, so he returned to his training n the academy. He proved to be a pretty smart young fella, passing years of Academy with almost perfect grades. At that time he developed his passion for birds. In his free time, he would help the local blacksmith, runned by his uncle. It wasn't one of his best sides, but he could forge a decent kunai or shuriken every once in a while. But soon, his mother got very ill. She couldn't go to work anymore, forcing young Arashi to work at the blacksmith and take care of her all day. He didn't have any time for the academy any more. This broke his heart. A few more years from that day, his mother passed away. He was 12 at that time. He actually took it quite well, and began living on his own. He rejoined the academy, and he trained every day. Arashi finishing it at the age of 14. He was now a genin!

RP Sample: This is one of my posts, from Saga.

Arashi just returned from his trip to Konoha, still frustrated about the Tsuchikage. Moron. Arashi remembered the actions he took in the battlefield. He just stood behind, because he was to weak. Arashi didn't question his decision for one second, if he just rampaged in the middle of the showdown, like Mouse did, he'd be dead. Arashi was weak, and he knew it. So, first thing Arashi was going to do is, of course; is train his butt off. And, the mountains where the waterfalls started were a perfect place, with cliffs, caves, plateaus, and what not. So he was headed there.

As Arashi was walking by the waterfall point, looking for an ideal place to train, he noticed a brown haired boy, sitting on top of a waterfall ridge. The boy looked a bit older than Arashi, and pretty bored. He just sat there, and Arashi watched. He pulled of his shirt, and threw away his shoes. Arashi was confused why, but it didn't really matter to him. I haven't seen him around the village before. He appears to be a Shinobi, tough. I haven't sparred with anyone since the academy... Maybe he'd be up for it. The guy had just flung his head backwards, which Arashi considered a fairly good opening. Arashi jumped, and landed right behind the the guy. He just stood there quietly, looking in the guy's white eyes. Is he blind?
Back to top Go down

Arashi Nekomotze
Page 1 of 1