Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Useful Links
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Rulesx

| Rank Information |
| Forbidden Jutsu/Weapons |
| General Rules |
| ChatBox Rules |
| Character & RP Rules |
| Staff Responsibilities |
| Ryo System |
| Bijuu Guide |

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Tempzj

| Character Template |
| Weapon Template |
| Puppet Template |
| Clan Template |
| Jutsu Template |
| Modification Template |

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Otherso | Plot: Chapter One |
| Rank & Color Request |
| Claim-A-Face |
| Face Claim List |
| Useful Applications |
| Application Check |
Latest topics
» I'm Kazumi
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 am by Kazumi

» Sugestions
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 am by Arashi

» Arashi Nekomotze
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am by Arashi

» Nekomotze Clan
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 am by Arashi

» Heyo, Arashi here :3
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 am by Arashi

» Tarou Amani WIP
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 am by ClosenHeart

» Hayai Clan (Canon-Swift Release) Done
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 am by Agent of Chaos

» I am an Agent of Chaos >)
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am by Agent of Chaos

» ~True Happiness is Bliss~
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm by Bliss

Top posters
Stan
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE I_vote_lcapKarasu [Tasogare] DONE I_voting_barKarasu [Tasogare] DONE I_vote_rcap 
Karasu
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE I_vote_lcapKarasu [Tasogare] DONE I_voting_barKarasu [Tasogare] DONE I_vote_rcap 
Mistborn
Roxas
Arashi
Cut
Agent of Chaos
Makai Kasai Meimukami
Ken
Zero
Affiliates
Our Button:

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Af5f

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Affili10
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Aff10
Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Ultimateshinobi15

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu

Karasu

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Empty
PostSubject: Karasu [Tasogare] DONE   Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am

[General Information]

Name: Watari, Karasu
Nickname/Alias: Ten-Fingers, Crow
Looks:

Having grown up in the desert, Karasu’s skin is well-toned by the many years living under the burning sun. He is of average height, with an athletic body. He has blonde, brushy hair usually tied into a ponytail and a small goatee. His eyes are blue.

As for his clothing; underneath his Tasogare robe he is often seen wearing black, which is the reason for his nickname Crow. Over his black shirt he wears a black vest with a reinforced collar and reinforced shoulder pads, a black belts and black pants with black sandals. His old Sunagakure headband, now with a strike through it, is still around his head. Even when wearing his Tasogare robe, he typically wears a belt across it holding a large summoning scroll on his back. The scroll is easily twenty centimeters thick, half a meter long and hangs horizontally across his back.

Personality: Nihilistic, cynical and apathetic. Those are all keywords to describing Karasu’s personality. Having been through a lot of bad things and having witnessed the flaws and weaknesses of humanity, Karasu has grown mostly cold and uncaring to others. He focuses completely on his own goals without even considering the loss of human lives that will be the result, and views humans themselves as nothing more than fragile beings.

Karasu is very nihilistic about everything, even his own life. Having no family, no real friends and no village left to fight for, everything crow does is completely on a whim. He openly claims that since he has nothing to fight for he is as good as dead anyway. He is often very apathetic and neutral about the world and seems to view himself as an observer to other people’s lives and stories. He has taken a liking to following people around who he deems interesting enough and seeing their stories develop. He compares this to “reading an interactive book” and because of his apathy has no problem “spicing up” the story a bit by allowing bad things to happen to the “characters of the story” for his own amusement.

When in social situations Karasu is a rather polite figure with a dry, cynical, sometimes even twisted type of humor. He often makes sarcastic comments about very serious, dark matters such as death and betrayal and, simply said, it takes a lot to shock him. Despite this, he greatly dislikes rude behavior viewing it as distasteful and annoying. Neither a loudmouth nor a very silent person, Karasu usually speaks only when there is something to be said, but when he does it isn’t uncommon for him to ramble and use too many words. He also possesses a certain type of humbleness. Well, realism might be a better way to describe it. He is well aware of the fact that he is a powerful shinobi, and despite not the type to brag he will never deny it either. But he has no qualms about admitting when someone is stronger than him.

His apathy does have its good points, as it makes it very easy for this individual to view people, situations and even himself from a completely neutral standpoint, without any prejudice. This makes it easy for him to point out faults in people’s logic or convictions, and he is not below lecturing allies and enemies alike when he notices things like that.

Karasu seems to like birds. His name means “Crow”, and he seems to greatly enjoy bird watching as a pastime, claiming it is relaxing and calming to the mind to see the little critters life their tiny lives. He used to possess a pet parakeet and even names all his puppets after birds.

In battle, Karasu is calm, observant and level-headed often trying to figure out as much about the opponent as possible, and using the newfound information to turn the battle to his favor. However, he isn’t too eager to fight most of the time. He often wishes to avoid troublesome things, but if he has to fight he will not hold back.

Likes & Dislikes:
Kiwi
Puppets

Dislikes:
Rudeness
Bitter foods
People who underestimate puppetry.

Catch Phrase: (Does your char have any catch phrase's? Optional)

[Battle Information]

Clan Name: What is your clans name? With link if custom
Skill Specialty:
Main:Puppetry
Sub: Fuuinjutsu
Sub:[/b]Ninjutsu

[u]Elemental Affinity:

Main:N/A
Sub:N/A

Special Characteristics:
Puppet Master If one would be tasked with describing a true master of puppetry with one word, many would simply utter the name “Karasu”. He is one of the most well-known puppeteers in the world, with a huge collection and the ability to use ten puppets at once.

Chakra Control Ten-fingers has outstanding chakra control.

Reaction Speed His reaction speed is very high, allowing him to easily react to fast attacks,

Flaws/Weaknesses:

Elemental Ninjutsu Karasu has spent most of his life studying puppetry, and fuuinjutsu and has more or less neglected elemental ninjutsu, as such he cannot cast it at all.

Close Combat Crow is very weak in close-combat and tends to avoid it as much as possible.

Puppets Almost all of Karasu’s attacks go through his puppets. Therefore, should all his puppets be destroyed or if he is separated from his scroll for some reason, he is pretty much useless.

[Rank Information]

Village Rank: Konin
Skill Rank: S

[Weapon Information]

Normal Weapons
Weapon:
Quote :

Name: Summoning Tag
Appearance: Looks identical to an explosive tag.
Special Abilities: It functions as a miniature summoning scroll. It can contain up to twenty kunai or shuriken or up to fifty senbon.
Origin:Created after becoming a jounin.

Weapon:
Quote :

Name: Puppet Arm
Appearance: A puppet right arm.
Special Abilities: Karasu’s right arm is a fake puppet arm. The arm can create a chakra shield, can be used for Zankuuha and its stronger version through vents and can also be used to summon an entire, full-body layer of chakra around Karasu that will grant him immunity to up to S-rank attacks for ten seconds, although the arm will drop off and become useless for the rest of the thread afterwards.
Origin:Created after losing his arm during the fourth shinobi war.

Puppets
Spoiler:

Items

• Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Senbon
  • Paper Bombs
  • Wire
  • Large scroll containing his puppets.

[Jutsu Information]

Puppetry
Spoiler:
Fuuinjutsu
Spoiler:

[Background Information]

History: .

Spoiler:

Rp Sample taken from Naruto Lost Dimension:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Karasu on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stan
Admin
Stan

PostSubject: Re: Karasu [Tasogare] DONE   Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 am

Quote :
Poison Despite not being a medic, Karasu has studied the arts of poisoning very intensively, and his ability to create poisons and antidotes rivals that of medical shinobi.

Please remove this, no one can use poisons without being a medic nin.

And since your Fuinjutsu doesn't really count as a special characteristic, you're good. 3 SC, 3 Flaws.

Quote :
Slot 3- Its right arm contains powerful fuuinjutsu that allows it to “absorb” up to A-rank ninjutsu and fire it back at the opponent later. Only one ninjutsu can be stored at a time and this ability can only be used twice per thread.

Please remove this, it's similar to Hiruko's dark release.

Quote :
Name: Shikakui Dokubou Fuuin (Square Prison Seal)
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: None
Description: Eagle’s four hands will serve as rites to retain the corners of a large square. The cube-shaped barrier will even cover the ground. The prison is completely indestructible, even by an S-rank technique, from both the inside and the outside. The hands can only be destroyed from the outside. The maximum distance between the four is fifteen meters.

It can't be indestructible.
Back to top Go down
https://nu-rp.rpg-board.net
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Karasu [Tasogare] DONE   Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Stan
Admin
Stan

PostSubject: Re: Karasu [Tasogare] DONE   Karasu [Tasogare] DONE EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 am

Approved. Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten_bigger
Back to top Go down
https://nu-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu [Tasogare] DONE   Karasu [Tasogare] DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Karasu [Tasogare] DONE
Page 1 of 1