Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Useful Links
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Rulesx

| Rank Information |
| Forbidden Jutsu/Weapons |
| General Rules |
| ChatBox Rules |
| Character & RP Rules |
| Staff Responsibilities |
| Ryo System |
| Bijuu Guide |

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Tempzj

| Character Template |
| Weapon Template |
| Puppet Template |
| Clan Template |
| Jutsu Template |
| Modification Template |

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Otherso | Plot: Chapter One |
| Rank & Color Request |
| Claim-A-Face |
| Face Claim List |
| Useful Applications |
| Application Check |
Latest topics
» I'm Kazumi
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 am by Kazumi

» Sugestions
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 am by Arashi

» Arashi Nekomotze
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am by Arashi

» Nekomotze Clan
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 am by Arashi

» Heyo, Arashi here :3
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 am by Arashi

» Tarou Amani WIP
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 am by ClosenHeart

» Hayai Clan (Canon-Swift Release) Done
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 am by Agent of Chaos

» I am an Agent of Chaos >)
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am by Agent of Chaos

» ~True Happiness is Bliss~
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm by Bliss

Top posters
Stan
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] I_vote_lcapThe Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] I_voting_barThe Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] I_vote_rcap 
Karasu
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] I_vote_lcapThe Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] I_voting_barThe Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] I_vote_rcap 
Mistborn
Roxas
Arashi
Cut
Agent of Chaos
Makai Kasai Meimukami
Ken
Zero
Affiliates
Our Button:

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Af5f

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Affili10
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Aff10
The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Ultimateshinobi15

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leech Child

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP]   The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 am

[General Information]

Name: Hiruko Zakiri
Nickname/Alias: Leech [Child] of the Mist, Grey Flash of the Mist, Tailed Beast Bearing no Tail, Headless, The Mist's Grey Wolf
Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: (What is your char like? This section should be at least 2 full paragraph's)
Likes & Dislikes: (What does your char like and dislike?)
Catch Phrase: (Does your char have any catch phrase's? Optional)

[Battle Information]

Clan Name: What is your clans name? With link if custom
Skill Specialty:
Main: Fuuinjutsu
Sub: Kenjutsu
Alt: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Suiton
Sub: Doton
Alt: Raiton

Special Characteristics:

Chakra Reserve
Hiruko, going through merciless training all of his life has managed to increase his chakra reserve. This is common between the legendary swordsmen, but Hiruko truly is a chakra beast. His chakra tank is fifty percent higher than that average S-Ranked shinobi, giving him a much better opportunity for techniques and what not.

Extreme Speed
Hiruko, being a swordsmen master, as to be expected, has great speed. Most of this leans towards his uncanny ability to weave handseals at an untraceable speed, even for most Doujutsu. This also has enhanced his reflexes and handeyed coordination, and through years of training with heavy swords, he has an on average speed, when not wielding his heavy swords, of being able to reach a feat of thirty percent higher speed than the average S-Ranked shinobi. Because of this, he has earned the alias "The Grey Flash of the Mist", moving at a speed appearing blurry to C-Ranked and B-Ranked shinobi. Higher ranked ninja can usually keep tabs on him, but their bodies cannot keep up.

Gargantuan Strength
Along with his extreme speed and chakra enhancements, Hiruko has the unnatural ability of strength. While the first two are more hereditary than anything, he has had to train extra hard than the ruthless training the others had required. Wielding extremely heavy swords have helped this greatly, and because this is a more difficult to gain ability, his strength is twenty percent higher than the average S-Ranked shinobi.

Flaws/Weaknesses:

Lack of Chakra Control
Because he has so much chakra, Hiruko has a bit of trouble controlling it. His chakra control is five percent lower than a fresh Jounin's, making his chakra scale around Chuunin level. Because of this, he usually must perform triple the handseals than an average ninja would have to do.

Stamina Shortage
Since his speed and strength are peaked and he relies on them for the most part, his stamina is very low. He usually finishes battles quickly because his extra usage of his characteristics, and does not do well the longer a battle drags on. Because of this he tries rather hard not to use more physical based attacks, but being a swordsman, he truly cannot help it.

Weak Bone Structure
Extreme speed does not come without cons. With constant use of high speed attacks and what not, his bone structure is being constantly weakened. Since his bones have already developed and stuff, his bones are weakened, and has bones as strong as a child or teenager, giving the appearance that they are not fully developed.

[Rank Information]

Village Rank: Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist [Konin]
Skill Rank: S

[Weapons Information]

Weapon:
Quote :

Name: Ookiba [Wolf Fangs]
Appearance: (A pic or brief description of the object)
Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

Items

[Jutsu Information]

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Pets/Summons:
There's no actual template for this just post what you think is important, but remember your summons can only have 2 element affinities but only 1 element can be different from your own affinities.

[Background Information]

History: (Your character's background story and life.)
RP Sample: (A sample of your RP ability. Not required for Genin.)
Back to top Go down

The Leech of the Mist - Hiruko Zakiri [WiP]
Page 1 of 1