Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Useful Links
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Rulesx

| Rank Information |
| Forbidden Jutsu/Weapons |
| General Rules |
| ChatBox Rules |
| Character & RP Rules |
| Staff Responsibilities |
| Ryo System |
| Bijuu Guide |

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Tempzj

| Character Template |
| Weapon Template |
| Puppet Template |
| Clan Template |
| Jutsu Template |
| Modification Template |

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Otherso | Plot: Chapter One |
| Rank & Color Request |
| Claim-A-Face |
| Face Claim List |
| Useful Applications |
| Application Check |
Latest topics
» I'm Kazumi
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 am by Kazumi

» Sugestions
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 am by Arashi

» Arashi Nekomotze
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am by Arashi

» Nekomotze Clan
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 am by Arashi

» Heyo, Arashi here :3
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 am by Arashi

» Tarou Amani WIP
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 am by ClosenHeart

» Hayai Clan (Canon-Swift Release) Done
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 am by Agent of Chaos

» I am an Agent of Chaos >)
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am by Agent of Chaos

» ~True Happiness is Bliss~
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm by Bliss

Top posters
Stan
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P I_vote_lcapKen Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P I_voting_barKen Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Karasu
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P I_vote_lcapKen Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P I_voting_barKen Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Mistborn
Roxas
Arashi
Cut
Agent of Chaos
Makai Kasai Meimukami
Ken
Zero
Affiliates
Our Button:

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Af5f

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Affili10
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Aff10
Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Ultimateshinobi15

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P   Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

[General Information]

Name: Ken
Nickname/Alias: A-rank missing nin
Looks: Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P 1251661764859
Ken has golden blonde hair and his eyes are a sharp orange tone.He wears a black suit with white pinstripes and a white undershirt with a black tie. He also wears a long cape with a golden, decorated attachment.
Personality: Ken used to be kind and compassionate, having the desire to protect the weak and defenseless much like most members of his clan, but due to years of fighting it has made him to become arrogant, ruthless, cruel, inconsiderate, and merciless to anyone and everyone that would cross his path. He speaks in rough manner and also easy to get angry when it comes to something that he disapproves or despise. However Ken is mature and responsible and always thinks first before acting.
Likes & Dislikes: likes:
fighting
girls
gambling

dis-likes:
needless talking
hiding
cowards
Catch Phrase: "Give up on your dreams and just die"

[Battle Information]

Clan Name: Yamada-not yet approved
Skill Specialty:
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: basic weapon combat

Elemental Affinity:
Main:Fire
Sub: Earth
Clan: Explosion
Special Characteristics: Ken is a natural taijutsu master and is extremely dangerous when it comes to close quarter combat
Ken also has a ridiculous amount of stamina and hardily ever gets tired during a battle

Flaws/Weaknesses:
Though Ken has two normal elements he is unable to use either one of them and is only capable of using his clan jutsu
Ken is a short distance fighter so when it comes to long range fighting Ken is a complete and utter failure.

[Rank Information]

Village Rank: Jounin
Skill Rank: A

[Weapons Information]

Weapon:
Name: N/A
Appearance: Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P Fvdfgdg7ka
Special Abilities: None they just make Ken's punches and kicks harder
Origin: Ken's father had these gauntlets and greavs made for him by a local blacksmith when ken graduated from the ninja academy

Items

shuriken
    kunai
    wire
    explosive tags

[Jutsu Information]

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Pets/Summons:
There's no actual template for this just post what you think is important, but remember your summons can only have 2 element affinities but only 1 element can be different from your own affinities.

[Background Information]

History: (Your character's background story and life.)
RP Sample: (A sample of your RP ability. Not required for Genin.)
Back to top Go down

Ken Yamada-the ogre of the west W.I.P
Page 1 of 1